Monday, November 15, 2010

1,000,000 Views

My first video Club cant Handle me (Indian Style) has now hit 1 million views! Thanks to everyone for all thier support views and spreading the word about the video. My only frustration is all the phony people who have illegally re uploaded my video so that they can get views on their channel. That kind of stuff really angers me and im hoping that the 5 or so reuploads get taken off soon as i have reported them for copyright infringment. In other news stay tuned as i will be launching an online storefront within the next couple weeks where you can buy SteezWizard or Bengali wonder shirts!!

11 comments:

  1. ii also tried making an indian remix

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL7LW6fxZ_k

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4oteaW1alA

    those are two of them.
    unfortunately they didn't go viral, but i'm just sharing them with someone else who has done it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. who on earth would want ot buy your t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd buy that Bengali Wonder shirt because I am Bengali myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as copyrights go you need to understand Youtube laws themselves before you upload stuff.

    The youtube legal stuff simply says that once you upload anything on youtube it's every members property as much as it is yours.
    Might want to keep that in mind before uploading your 3rd video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it has only been 3 weeks since nov 15 and u already have 4,000,000+ views! you're a star! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will buy your t-shirt. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i don really know how to say this. don think i'm wierd k :) you really look a lot like me but girl version :)

    ReplyDelete